Saturday, April 9, 2011

CHANCE

I remember when first you teased me, you never let me be teased by another cause you would be mad.
I remember when you were idly bothering to get my attention,
when you spoke loudly so I could hear it,
when you asked for my new bracelet -eventhough I was so hard to give-,
when you were being naughty impolitely.
You were so annoying, really.
But my stupidness is really missing the moment and the way you were.

Do you remember when you hold my hand and pulled it in the crowd? 
My mind gave me a sign that something would happen ..
And yes it would!
You paused in silence and was unable to say anything when you looked into my eyes, you were so cute!
I love that face, the sheepish face :)

Do you remember so when you wishpered me, 'It's not ended yet' in the darkness?
I was surprised and ignored the words, cause I know that was impossible.
But deep in my heart, I was deeply happy ..
I fell for you dear ..
Wish I could rewind the moment.

Missing you,
I'm missing you when you called me 'syang',
when you saved me from the ugliness of the world,
when you said that I'm the one and the best one,
when you were mad because I've interested in drinking coffee,
when you were mad because I went to bed lately,
when you motivated me to be a good woman,
when you taught me to be brave facing the callenges, temptation, and the life.
Do you know?
I'm more falling for you, you whom I want.

I've never regreted for everything which has happened,
even it is laugh or crying,
happiness or sadness,
honesty or lie,
faithfulness or betrayal,
trust or doubt,
sincerity or just a game ..I've never blamed the situation ..
Once I'm happy to have you,
now I'm also happy to have known you even have to let you go.
I'm sorry because I belatedly realized that you were the best.
Blame them all on me,
I'm the mistaken.
Do I have a chance for the umteenth time?

*for you my own.
I say a little pray everytime so that you will belong to me someday beautifully, amiinn ..

No comments:

Post a Comment